Investing in innovation
We believe we can improve the world for older adults in our retirement and long term care homes. That’s why we've committed $20 million to invest in innovative solutions that will improve the aging experience.
Revera's Innovators in Aging Program
The Revera Innovators in Aging Program is dedicated to helping like-minded companies bring innovative technologies, products and services to seniors. We partner with, and invest in, innovative companies. We lend them our guidance, and provide pilot sites, to help scale their products and services to improve the lives of older adults.
Examples of some of our Innovators in Aging
Here are some companies that we work with as part of the Innovators in Aging program:
An industry-leading platform that connects senior living communities to a network of professional, certified caregivers on demand, in as little as one hour.
Virtual Reality (VR) experiences designed to spark new conversations and reduce social isolation in senior living facilities.
Benefits of being an Innovator in Aging
Companies that are part of our Innovators in Aging program receive the following benefits:
- Access to Revera’s retirement residences and long term care homes to test their solutions with a view to become a scaled partner
- Engagement and advisory support from Revera's innovation and senior leadership team
- Promotion and visibility on Revera's website and social media channels, and opportunities to demonstrate the product/service at speaking engagements
- The opportunity to be evaluated for a direct investment by Revera
Become an Innovator in Aging
Is your company thinking in bold, new ways about how to make the aging experience better? We want to know:
- Does your product, service or technology address a key challenge or opportunity relevant to seniors’ care, accommodation and services?
- How is your product, service or business model unique versus what currently exists in the market? What is your unique value proposition?
- Can your solution be scaled in the senior living setting? If so, how?
Submit your information or pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only contact companies that we would like to explore from a pilot or investment perspective. Due to the large number of submissions, regrettably we will not be able to respond to all companies. However, we will keep your company on file for future needs.