Investing in innovation
Become an Innovator in Aging
We have created an online portal for entrepreneurs to share products and services with us. We engage with companies if we are looking to fill a specific need or conduct a pilot program. After identifying the need, we review and evaluate companies using the following criteria:
- Does the product, service or technology address a key challenge or opportunity relevant to seniors’ care, accommodation and services?
- Will it elevate the resident and employee experience?
- Does it have potential to be scaled across Revera’s network of retirement residences and long term care homes?
We review all of the applications that come through our portal on a quarterly basis. If you do not hear from us, it means we do not have a need at this time. However, we will keep your company on file for future needs.
Benefits of being an Innovator in Aging
- Unparalleled access to Revera’s senior living network of retirement residences and long term care homes.
- The ability to test and evaluate their product/service's impact with residents and staff, and gather user feedback in a real-world environment.
- The opportunity to leverage Revera’s operational and financial expertise to help build a successful and sustainable business model that can be scaled across Revera’s network and beyond.
- Engagement and advisory support from Revera’s senior leadership team.
- Promotion and visibility on Revera's website and social media channels, and opportunities to demonstrate the product/service at speaking engagements.
- Access to Revera's strategic partners in business, government and innovation in both Canada and the United States.
- The opportunity to be evaluated for a direct investment by Revera.
Featured Innovators in Aging