C.A.R.P. Terms & Conditions
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with two months rent-free when moving into a Revera retirement home.
- New customers (each, a “Resident”) who are C.A.R.P. Members and who move into a Revera Retirement Residence in Canada on or before December 31, 2021 will receive two (2) months’ free of Accommodation Fees and Hospitality Fees (the “Fees”), based on the agreed in-place Fees for the first year of residency (the “2 Month Free Offer”):
- This Offer is conditional upon:
- the Resident entering into Revera’s standard form of Residency Agreement;
- Revera being satisfied in its sole discretion that the Resident is a C.A.R.P. Member at the time the Resident enters into Revera’s standard form of Residency Agreement;
- the Resident’s occupancy of the suite on or before December 31, 2021; and
- the term of the residency lasting at least six (6) months from the date of occupancy.
- The two (2) months’ free of Fees will be credited on or about the date that is six (6) months following the date of the Resident’s occupancy, in a manner satisfactory to Revera.
- The LiveWell™ Care Theme Fee and Optional Services Fee (as defined in Revera’s standard form of Residency Agreement) are not included in this Offer.
- The Offer has no cash value; it is a stand-alone Offer and is not valid in conjunction with any other Revera offer.
- The Offer expires on December 31, 2021.
- The Offer does not apply to existing Revera residents.
- The Offer may only be redeemed once by (i) an individual or (ii) individuals sharing a suite upon move-in.
- The Offer Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Resident’s Residency Agreement and, to the extent there is any conflict, the Offer Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
- A copy of the Offer Terms and Conditions shall be provided to the Resident, and by accepting this Offer, the Resident(s) represents that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to be bound by them.