You are always welcome to call and speak with the Executive Director or another member of the management team at any of our retirement homes or long term care facilities. They would be happy to assist you.
Find the direct contact telephone number for the location which interests you.
Revera offers a range of senior living options across Canada including independent living, independent supportive living, assisted living , memory care and long term care. Our Support Office is located at:
5015 Spectrum Way, Suite 600
Mississauga, ON L4W 0E4
Revera Inc. – Careers
Larry Roberts, Director, Communications
Questions? We're here to help.
Life at Revera
Retirement residences are an ideal choice whether you live quite independently, or if you could use a helping hand from time to time. Each of our pet-friendly retirement homes is unique, offering:
- Different suites, such as studios or one- or two-bedroom suites that may include a balcony, full-size kitchen and more.
- Delicious, healthy, chef-inspired meals in a variety of welcoming settings, such as pubs, bistros, cafés and dining rooms.
- An array of amenities and recreation spaces and programs to help you live your life to the fullest; some of our newer retirement residences even have indoor pools, golf simulators or on-site dog parks!
- Optional services for added convenience, such as housekeeping and laundry – giving you more time to do the things you would like to do.
- In most residences, access to a variety of care services to meet your evolving needs, whether through a Revera care program or via community services.
Long Term Care
If you can no longer live independently, for physical or cognitive reasons, and need supervised care and support, it may be time to consider a move to long term care. Our long term care homes provide you and your family with the peace of mind that comes with:
- Semi-private (shared) and/or private rooms, comfortably furnished with space for personal touches.
- An individualized care plan that supports your comfort, dignity and safety.
- Highly skilled staff who focus on you and your needs and provide quality, compassionate care.
- Recreation activities that may include fitness classes, artistic and creative pursuits such as music therapy and horticultural programs, access to computers and libraries, outings, cultural and community celebrations, multi-faith spiritual services and more.
- Tasty, nutritional meals accommodating any special dietary needs.
Are you looking for new work? Switching careers? Looking for growth opportunities? Intrigued about working with a purpose-driven team that is dedicated to helping older adults live their lives to the fullest? Revera is now hiring!
Whether you are looking to make a difference to seniors by working in one of our retirement homes or long term care facilities, or you want to make your mark on the corporate side of Revera, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at our current opportunities and learn more about what makes Revera a special place to work.
Interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities? Contact the location which interests you.