Enjoy retirement living to the fullest
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Designated Supportive Living 4 | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Memory Care | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Scenic Acres is all about living life your way. Relax on your private balcony or walk-out patio, make a snack in your kitchenette, enjoy our spacious outdoor patios and walkways or participate in social activities with new friends - the choice is up to you.
We also offer Designated Supportive Living.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at Scenic Acres
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Scenic Acres offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Recreation programs
- Salon & barber shop
- Fitness centre
- Fireside lounge, library, computer
- Tuck shop
- 24/7 nursing
- Laundry & linen service
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Bathroom: 6'3" x 8'9"
Living Area: 13'6" x 15'7"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 10'0" x 15'8"
Bedroom: 10'0" x 17'8"
Walk-in Closet: 7'5" x 8'11"
Bathroom: 7'3" x 8'11"
Foyer: 5'0" x 9'5"
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area and a second bedroom.
Living Area: 14'4" x 13'0"
Bedroom: 13'6" x 15'10"
Bedroom: 10'6" x 13'8"
Bathroom: 6'1" x 9'3"
Bathroom: 6'1" x 10'11"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.