Live retirement in style at Revera Riverbend
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Designated Supportive Living 4 | 1 bedroom
- Memory Care | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Offering a wide range of independent, supportive and assisted-living options for seniors, Riverbend is designed for your lifestyle. Our spacious suites include the option of having your own private balcony, patio or kitchenette.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at Riverbend
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Riverbend offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Threemeals a day in a full-service dining room
- Room service upon request
- Licensed nurses and health care aides 24/7
- Weekly pharmacist visits
- Hair salon, manicures & pedicures and foot care
- A community bus for outings and transportation
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 9'11" x 18'3"
Bedroom: 9'11" x 20'4"
Walk-in Closet: 7'4" x 7'11"
Bathroom: 7'4" x 7'2"
Foyer: 4'10" x 7'7"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.