Live retirement in style at Revera Riverbend
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Assisted Living | 1 bedroom
- Memory Care | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Offering a wide range of independent, supportive and assisted-living options for seniors, Riverbend is designed for your lifestyle. Our spacious suites include the option of having your own private balcony, patio or kitchenette.
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Visit us today to learn more about living retirement to the fullest and to explore our offers today.
Life at Riverbend
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Riverbend offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 meals a day in a full-service dining room
- Room service upon request
- Licensed and health care aides 24/7
- Weekly pharmacist visits
- Full-service hair salon
- Fitness room
- Heated underground parking
- Beautifully landscaped walking path
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 9'11" x 18'3"
Bedroom: 9'11" x 20'4"
Walk-in Closet: 7'4" x 7'11"
Bathroom: 7'4" x 7'2"
Foyer: 4'10" x 7'7"
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.