The ultimate in luxury retirement living
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom
- Assisted Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at The Williamsburg
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Live the retirement lifestyle you deserve at The Williamsburg. State-of-the-art fitness centre, salt water pool, restaurants, aesthetic and beauty services are all within reach. Our talented team provides a variety of Active Living Programming tailored to include the Dimensions of Wellness to support your mind, body, spirit, and overall well being.
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine when, where and with whom you want
- Choice of three meals daily crafted to your preference
- Variety of meals and à la carte selections all day
- Christopher's formal restaurant-style licensed dining room
- Licensed lobby bar with casual dining to watch the game
- Private dining room to host family and friends
- Demonstration/craft kitchen where residents can learn from our teams or cook up a storm
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Williamsburg offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 restaurants
- Town car service
- Private dining room
- Resident kitchen
- 3 meals per day
- Billiard and games room
- Indoor salt water pool and spa
- Underground parking
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 18'3" x 12'7"
Bathroom: 9'8" x 6'11"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 13'1" x 9'11"
Bedroom: 11'1" x 9'4"
Bathroom: 9'4" x 6'5"
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area and a second bedroom.
Living Area: 21'3" x 32'5"
Kitchenette: 14'0" x 8'7"
Bedroom: 16'4" x 11'0"
Bedroom: 18'3" x 10'4"
Bathroom: 6'5" x 10'2"
Bathroom: 6'5" x 10'3"
Balcony: 7'0" x 10'5"
Balcony: 6'6" x 11'0"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.