Stoneridge Manor Redevelopment
Now under construction!
The new Stoneridge Manor Long Term Care Home in Carleton Place, Ontario, will offer personalized long term care, with bright, spacious and comfortable rooms and a safe, supportive and friendly environment that supports mind, body and spirit.
Sneak Peek - Stoneridge Manor Redevelopment
Construction is now underway on Revera’s newest long term care redevelopment project
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Stoneridge Manor. You will be in good hands, with experienced staff to look after your physical wellbeing with a personalized care approach, and recreation programs to encourage independence and a community atmosphere.
- 128 beds, 60 per cent in private rooms, 40 per cent in double rooms
- Four, 32-resident areas, fostering a neighbourhood environment
- Rooms will be bright, spacious, and comfortably furnished, with space for personal decorations to give the room your own touch
- Supplies and equipment for personal and nursing support
- 24-hour life safety systems
- Digital connectivity, with WiFi and a dedicated Family Portal to help you and your family members stay connected
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Energy efficient systems, such as heating and lighting
- Safe, attractive outdoor space
- Telephone and cable service (optional)
Dining at Stoneridge Manor
Good food is at the heart of every home. You’ll enjoy healthy meals prepared to meet the needs of all residents – nutritionally and culturally. Our menus will be developed by a team of Registered Dietitians and Nutrition Managers, and we will involve residents in menu planning.
We will offer a range of programs to help you to be your best in mind, body and spirit.
- Restorative and rehabilitation programs
- Recreational and leisure programs
- Exercise and physical activities
- Music therapy
- Art and creative classes
- Revera skin and wound care program
- Garden and horticultural activities
- Community and cultural events
- Intergenerational, student and volunteer programs
- Pet visits
- Revera memory care program
- Multi-sensory therapy program
- Recreational outings
- Private dining room
- Day, evening, and weekend programs
- Religious services and Spiritual Programs
- Resident Council
- Family Council
- Resident Food Committee
We will offer a range of personalized services:
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Professional interdisciplinary health care team
- Registered nurse 24-hours a day
- Nurse practitioner
- Physician visits and on call 24 hours a day
- Pain and symptom management
- Registered dietician
- Hairdressing/barber services
- Foot care
- Occupational therapist
- Dental services
- Social worker
- End-of-life care
- Eye care
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Special Care Unit(s)
About the area
The renewed Stoneridge Manor is just a short drive from the current home, close to Centennial Park and the Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum.
Faces of Revera
Our residents and employees are at the heart of who we are and what we do. We are delighted to introduce you to some of the people who live and work with us. We know that they would love to meet you as well.
Meet Dr. Collins
Dr. Rhonda Collins, Revera’s Chief Medical Officer, says the best medical approach to healthy aging is one that focuses on the individual as a whole. “Traditional medicine focuses on symptoms and disease while the holistic approach considers all aspects of the person’s life and attempts to bring them into balance.”
Interested in the Stoneridge Manor Redevelopment?
Looking for more information?
Contact us today and we will answer your questions.