Relaxed charm and active senior living
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom
- Short term and respite care upon availability
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Visit us today to learn more about living retirement to the fullest and to explore our offers today.
Life at Birkdale Place
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
- 3 meals/day, flexible dining times
- À la carte menu
- 24-hr bistro café
- Theatre room
- Fireplace & lounge
- Craft room and resident cooking area
- 24-hr staff/emergency pendants
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 10'6" x 15'9"
Bedroom: 12'0" x 15'5"
Bathroom: 9'7" x 6'5"
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area and a second bedroom.
Living Area: 13'2" x 16'6"
Bedroom: 11'8" x 17'11"
Bedroom 2: 11'6" x 15'5"
Kitchen: 10'5" x 5'7"
Bathroom: 8'4" x 4'11"
Bathroom 2: 6'6" x 6'3"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.