Mackenzie Place Long Term Care Home in Newmarket, Ontario, offers a range of programs to help you feel the best you can.
We understand that each resident is unique - that’s why at Mackenzie Place you’ll receive personalized care that encourages independence.
For more information, just give us a call.
- 93 licensed beds
- Air conditioning available in resident bedrooms
- Rooms are comfortably furnished with a bed, night table and wardrobe
- Space for personal decorations to give the room your own touch
- 24-hr life safety systems
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Telephone and cable service (optional)
Is this the right home for me?
Let us help you understand whether long term care is right for you with a few simple questions.Take the quiz
Life at Mackenzie Place
At Mackenzie Place Long Term Care Home, it’s all about the details, from compassion to care, everything you need is taken care of.
Rest easy knowing that with our Family Portal, information about your loved one is only one click away. You can share photos, recreation calendars, documents, and messages with your family members.Access the Family Portal
Dining at Mackenzie Place
Good food is at the heart of every home. Enjoy healthy meals prepared to meet the needs of all residents – nutritionally and culturally. Our menus are developed by a team of registered dietitians and nutrition managers, and we involve residents in menu planning.
We offer a range of programs to help you be your best in mind, body and spirit.
- Restorative and rehabilitation programs
- Recreational and leisure programs
- Exercise and Physical activities
- Music therapy
- Art and creative classes
- Revera Skin & Wound Care Program
- Garden and horticultural activities
- Community and cultural events
- Intergenerational, student and volunteer programs
- Pet visits
- Revera Memory Care Program
- Multi-Sensory Therapy Program
- Recreational outings
- Private dining room
- Daily, evening and weekend programs
- Religious services and Spiritual Programs
- Resident Council
- Family Council
- Resident Food Committee
We offer a range of personalized services:
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Professional interdisciplinary health care team
- Registered nurse 24 hours a day
- Nurse practitioner
- Physician visits and on call 24 hours a day
- Pain and symptom management
- Registered dietitian
- Hairdressing/barber services
- Foot care
- Occupational therapist
- Dental services
- Social worker
- End-of-life care
- Eye care
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Special Care Unit(s)
About the neighbourhood
Newmarket, Ontario is home to a wide range of amenities and attractions including South Lake Regional Health Centre and Upper Canada Mall.
Faces of Revera
Our residents and employees are at the heart of who we are and what we do. We are delighted to introduce you to some of the people who live and work with us. We know that they would love to meet you as well.
Meet Dr. Collins
Dr. Rhonda Collins, Revera’s Chief Medical Officer, says the best medical approach to healthy aging is one that focuses on the individual as a whole. “Traditional medicine focuses on symptoms and disease while the holistic approach considers all aspects of the person’s life and attempts to bring them into balance.”
Looking for more information? Contact us today and we will answer your questions.
Service Accountability Agreement
Declaration of Compliance
Current Quality Improvement Report
Ontario LTC Homes Contact List
Long-Term Care Family Support & Action Line: 1-866-434-0144