The Kensington Oakville
Luxury retirement living on the harbour
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Assisted Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Revel in the luxuries and comforts of The Kensington Oakville. At our retirement residence, you can personalize your experience with an array of features and add-on services designed for both independent and assisted living.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, look forward to dining experiences that are all about you. At Revera, quality & choice is engrained in all that we do. And, with new friends to share with, we are sure to exceed your expectations. Come see for yourself. Reserve a complimentary meal & tour today.
Life at The Kensington Oakville
Enjoy all that The Kensington Oakville has to offer in its Active Living Programming designed with the Dimensions of Wellness in mind. Join our inviting community in recreation and social programs, relax on our beautifully landscaped rooftop garden, play a game of billiards, take a walk nearby, pamper yourself in the salon and more. It’s all here for you at The Kensington Oakville.
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Kensington Oakville offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Café bistro & licensed bar
- Games room with billiard table
- Secure underground parking
- Salon & esthetician services
- 24/7 nursing
- Weekly physician visit
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Foyer: 4'5" x 6'7"
Living Room: 9'10" x 17'4"
Dining Room: 13'4" x 7'6"
Kitchen: 6'9" x 6'7"
Bedroom: 8'11" x 16'11"
Bathroom: 4'9" x 10'5"
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area, kitchenette, and a second bedroom.
Living Area with Kitchenette: 17'2" x 12'7"
Bedroom: 11'8" x 9'2"
Bedroom: 11'8" x 7'9"
Bathroom: 4'9" x 9'2"
Balcony: 8'8" x 5'0"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.