Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
From the choice of retirement suites to the gorgeous amenities, you’ll love living at Trafalgar Lodge. We have a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing you with quality service and care.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at Revera Trafalgar Lodge
So many activities to enjoy and discover
From movie nights to blackjack, there’s never a dull moment in our retirement community. Our talented team provides a variety of Active Living Programming tailored to include the Dimensions of Wellness to support your mind, body, spirit, and overall well being. We plan a variety of activities and events to enjoy and experience. And you have the freedom to do what you want, when you want.
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Trafalgar Lodge offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 meals a day in a full-service dining room
- Recreation programs
- Audiology services
- Falls prevention program
- Tuck shop
- Large patio/courtyard
- Sunday Catholic church service
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.