Warm and elegant, Portobello Retirement Residence is also fully bilingual and offers seniors a vibrant, independent all-inclusive retirement lifestyle. Located in an intimate residential neighbourhood,there are English- and French-speaking residents. It’s lively and social with no shortage of events or activities to enjoy.
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Assisted Living | Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
of 2022 rates.
Discover More Living. Make the most of every moment with personalized service and meaningful experiences curated to your lifestyle. A place where you get to decide what every day looks like. That’s more living. Revera is where your journey continues.
Life at Portobello
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Portobello offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining
- Grand piano
- Movie theatre
- Fitness club
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry
- Courtyard and garden
- Visiting physician
- Transportation for outings
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 11'10" x 12'10"
Bedroom: 11'3" x 14'10"
Bathroom: 5'6" x 9'4"
Walk-in Closet: 6'9" x 10'5"
Foyer: 3'11" x 9'8"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.