Hunt Club Manor
Elegant retirement living that meets your needs
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Be a part of the vibrant retirement community at Hunt Club Manor. This retirement residence offers spacious and modern independent living studio and one-bedroom suites with kitchenettes. Short-term and respite stays are also available.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at Hunt Club Manor
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Hunt Club Manor offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 meals a day in a full-service dining room
- 24/7 emergency response
- Mobile lab
- Foot care
- Hearing aid clinic
- Weekly doctor visits
- Craft room
- Theatre/recreation room
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Room: 11'0" x 12'3"
Bedroom: 14'0" x 10'7"
Bathroom: 7'10" x 5'0"
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 14'1" x 16'3"
Bathroom: 4'5" x 7'10"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.