City living with the comforts and convenience of home
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Memory Care | Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
The Edinburgh suites feature beautiful views of Ottawa landmarks and are designed for independent and assisted living. For our memory care residents, we offer added security and comfort with 24-hr nursing services.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at The Edinburgh
The Edinburgh offers retirement living care options and exceptional care. As your needs change, our services are designed for you to continue to be comfortable in your retirement and do the things you want.
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Edinburgh offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 meals a day in a full-service dining room
- Recreation programs
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linens
- Visiting physician - every two weeks
- Mobile dental clinic
- Foot care
- Hair salon
- Therapeutic tub and spa room
About the neighbourhood
The Edinburgh in Ottawa is located minutes from the downtown core, in the New Edinburgh neighbourhood. The new Edinburgh Pharmacy, Starbucks and Metro are within walking distance. Residents can enjoy the Clock Tower Brew Pub. The Montfort Hospital is also located close by.
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.