Elegant retirement living, tailored to you
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom
- Short term and respite care upon availability
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Fill out the form below to book a personalized tour and ask how you can receive your offer today.
*Offer Terms & Conditions available upon request
Life at Windsor Park
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Revera Windsor Park offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining and wine cellar
- Bar, billiards and movie theatre
- Grand piano
- Fitness club and salon
- Courtyard, paths and gardens
- 3-hole mini putt
- Outings transportation
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry
- Visiting physician
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 12'7" x 13'9"
Bedroom: 11'9" x 9'5"
Bathroom: 5'5" x 8'1"
Balcony: 26'1" x 9'3"
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 12'2" x 17'3"
Bathroom: 6'1" x 7'10"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with two months rent-free* when moving into a Revera retirement home.