Port Perry Villa
Classic and comfortable retirement living
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
The Port Perry Villa retirement residence is filled with bright and comfortable suites. Every suite features large windows to let in lots of light, and deluxe features are available including private balconies and patios, in-suite laundry facilities and more.
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Life at Port Perry Villa
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Port Perry Villa offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 3 meals a day in a full-service dining room
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
- Emergency call bell
- Monthly weight and blood pressure monitoring
- Foot care
- Fireside library and lounge
- Games room with pool table
- Exercise room
- Second-floor walk-out terrace
- Salon and spa
- Gift shop
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area and a second bedroom.
Living Room: 10'10" x 22'4"
Bedroom: 9'2" x 12'6"
Bedroom: 9'6" x 12'6"
Bathroom: 8'6" x 7'3"
Balcony: 6'7" x 8'10"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Room: 10'10" x 23'7"
Bedroom: 9'6" x 11'10"
Bathroom: 7'0" x 8'2"
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 15'5" x 13'2"
Bathroom: 7'9" x 7'2"