Stittsville Villa & Manor
Freedom and choice
are all yours
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Living | 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Unique to Stittsville, the Manor’s apartments are available in one- or two-bedroom layouts, featuring private entrances, full kitchens and laundry. The Villa’s studios and one-bedroom suites are spacious and bright with kitchenettes and balconies available.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
of 2022 rates.
Discover More Living. Make the most of every moment with personalized service and meaningful experiences curated to your lifestyle. A place where you get to decide what every day looks like. That’s more living. Revera is where your journey continues.
Life at Stittsville Villa & Manor
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Stittsville offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining room
- Free parking and valet service (The Villa)
- Hair salon
- Theatre, games and craft
- Fireside piano lounge
- Raised gardens and fountain
- Pergola and gazebo
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 11'6" x 9'7"
Bedroom: 12'9" x 9'3"
Bathroom: 7'9" x 4'9"
Balcony: 6'6" x 12'1"
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 13'2" x 13'8"
Balcony: 12'1" x 6'3"
Closet: 3'6" x 7'5"
Bathroom: 5'1" x 7'4"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.