Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
We take care of the day-to-day so that residents have the opportunity to enjoy their lives. Residents have independence and freedom to live as they choose on their own schedule. We are one of the few residences in the downtown core. Our cozy suites allow residents to affordably live downtown and maintain their lifestyle through their retirement.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
a new look!
New look now here!
We've updated our look with a fresh, new feel. Our promise is to always deliver a vibrant retirement living experience and we are excited to share our most recent enhancements. With fresh spaces and a new restaurant style dining venue, there has never been a better time to discover The Annex.
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Enjoy 3 meals a day in the Oaks formal restaurant-style licensed dining room
- We offer some flexibility in our meal timings
- Choose from a variety of meals and à la carte selections all day
- Visit the Cedar Lounge & Bistro where you can enjoy grab-and-go treats throughout the day
- Invite family and friends to celebrate in The Attwood private dining room
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Annex offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Bistro & tea times
- Variety of activities and programs
- Comfy lounge and bar
- Outdoor patios
- Visiting nurse practitioner
- Dental hygienist
- Hearing aid support
- Optometrist support
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 16'11" x 10'2"
Bedroom: 11'10" x 8'3"
Bathroom: 7'6" x 6'8"
Balcony: 7'10" x 6'3"
Closet: 8'10" x 4'0"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, look forward to dining experiences that are all about you. At Revera, quality & choice is engrained in all that we do. And, with new friends to share with, we are sure to exceed your expectations. Come see for yourself. Reserve a complimentary meal & tour today.