Enjoy the countryside and be close to the community
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
Live comfortably at Revera Heritage Lodge in Vankleek Hill. Enjoy your own balcony, prepare a snack in your kitchenette or relax in your living room. At Heritage Lodge, you can tailor your independent living suite to fit your lifestyle.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
From gourmet dining experiences to privately catered family dinners, our chef-prepared meals are sure to please!
Curious to see for yourself? Join us for a complimentary meal* and let us show you around.
Life at Heritage Lodge
No matter what your interests are, you’ll find something to enjoy at Heritage Lodge. Our talented team provides a variety of Active Living programs tailored to include the Dimensions of Wellness to support your mind, body, spirit, and overall well being. Activities include Tai Chi, exercise classes and card games, plus there are a variety of clubs you can get involved in.
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Heritage Lodge offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Locally inspired menus
- Recreation programs
- Weekly doctor visits
- Hair salon
- Activity room
- Private dining room
- Catering options available
- 24-hour staffing
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.