Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
At Plymouth Cordage, you have the freedom to prepare your own meals in your kitchenette, relax in the privacy of your bright and spacious suite, reflect in the chapel, participate in a rich recreation calendar, share a meal with a new friend or entertain family in our private dining room, all in a friendly, social environment.
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Life at Plymouth Cordage
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Plymouth Cordage offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Bistro café, pub
- TV, pool table, shuffleboard
- Games and activities room
- Dance floor
- Tuck shop
- Exercise room
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 15'3" x 18'3"
Bathroom: 7'2" x 7'11"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Room: 25'4" x 12'1"
Bedroom: 14'6" x 10'3"
Bathroom: 5'5" x 10'3"
Walk In Closet: 5'1" x 5'9"