Let us help you
Settle in Safe™
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
At Plymouth Cordage you can relax in the privacy of your bright and spacious suite, reflect in the chapel, participate in a rich recreation calendar, share a meal with a new friend or entertain family in our private dining room, all in a friendly, social environment.
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
Life at Plymouth Cordage
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, Plymouth Cordage offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Bistro café, pub
- TV, pool table, shuffleboard
- Games and activities room
- Dance floor
- Tuck shop
- Exercise room
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 15'3" x 18'3"
Bathroom: 7'2" x 7'11"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Room: 25'4" x 12'1"
Bedroom: 14'6" x 10'3"
Bathroom: 5'5" x 10'3"
Walk In Closet: 5'1" x 5'9"